Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We provide a warranty for the replacement of a defective product within 30 days of receipt. In case you encounter a problem with the product you received, which is due to a factory defect and not to poor / excessive use of the product according to its instructions and specifications, contact us immediately to solve your problem!
Cancellations and Refunds
1)Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and then follows the Returns Procedure.
2)You have the right to withdraw from the contract of sale and return the product you have purchased from our online store (unjustifiably) and your money will be refunded under the following procedure and in accordance with the more specific terms and conditions:
(a) In order to exercise your right, you must notify us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within an exclusive period of 14 calendar days from the day you receive the product.
(b) With the exercise of your withdrawal, you must immediately and nevertheless return the product to us no later than 14 calendar days from our communication. The product must be in the original condition in which you received it, not opened, not used, without damage, tears or alterations, in its complete packaging, with all its contents and accompanying accessories, forms, instructions, etc.
(c) The cost of returning the products shall be borne by the customer.
(d) In case of non-compliance with the above, we will not receive the products and will send them back to you with a recipient's fee.
1) If the goods are to be rejected, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined here. Weeklee will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
2) The Customer must follow the returns policy set out on the reverse of their invoice or as detailed on Weeklee’s website. This requires emailing Weeklee to notify their intention to return any goods.
3) In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund within 30 days of the date of delivery of the products. The Customer must notify Weeklee within 30 days of delivery and return the product to Weeklee before the refund can be issued.
We will examine the returned product and will notify you of and process your refund within a reasonable period of time and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
4) In cases where rejection of products is due to a defect or misdescription
5) For up to 6 months following the date of delivery, the Customer shall be entitled to a refund (at our discretion). You must notify us that a refund is required in accordance with our returns policy and return the product to us. Following expiry of this period and for up to 6 years from delivery, you may be entitled to a partial refund.
6) In cases where you wish to cancel due to something we have done or are going to do, you should notify us in accordance with our returns procedure and we will refund you in full for any products not provided (including delivery costs). You may also be entitled to compensation.
This includes the following:
a) Weeklee have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you don’t agree to;
b) Weeklee have told you about an error in the price or description or the product and you don’t want to proceed;
c) Delivery of the products has been substantially delayed by an event outside of our control; and
d) The Customer has a legal right to end the order because of something Weeklee have done.
7) Where the Customer wishes to return a Product it must either return them in person, post them back to Weeklee or (only if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Where you are returning products pursuant to clauses 3,4, or 6 then we will pay the costs of postage or collection.